We state the differences between S/4HANA Cloud Multi-Tenant and Single Tenant with a simple analogy in this article.
While choosing between SAP S/4HANA single-tenant and multi-tenant versions proves difficult, we have discussed what is best for you and your firm.
When you know the differences between these two, choose the best option for your business case. Both S/4HANA single-tenant and multi-tenant have their pros and cons.
There are two possibilities to regard: Single-tenant and multi-tenant cloud environments. Both architecture variants have implications for both security and privacy.
There’s also the problem with cost. It is known to vary immensely and depends on the architecting model you embrace.
And iQuantM lets you dive deeper into it. Deciding between SAP S/4HANA Cloud versions is critical for business heads and CIOs.
Why choose SAP Single Tenant Edition?
SAP Single Tenant Edition (STE) is one of the most common SAP cloud offerings. With this platform, you can let your customers discover the solutions you need for your business. As the name suggests, this application is for a single customer that belongs to a dedicated landscape.
You get the full S/4HANA scope. But you cannot achieve the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), time-to-value and speed of innovation in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. If your customers couldn’t get the expected functional scope, then STE is a valid option.
What are the top features of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition?
These are all the top features of SAP S/4HANA Cloud api, Single Tenant Edition:
- More configurable processes for HR, Finance, Sales, Procurement and other LoBs come along with their limitations.
- Get reliable industry support even when SAP S/4HANA Cloud doesn’t directly support it.
- Get two upgrades in 3 years contract. The customer can choose the upgrade window, unlike SAP S/4HANA Cloud, where you get new upgrades every quarter.
- SAP didn’t just manage SAP HEC. Customers have the choice to run all their systems on GCP, AWS and Microsoft Azure. It can help them choose across 100+ Data Centres from all over the world.
- Get Flexible License System and Cloud Infrastructure System Landscape.
- Integrate with OnPrem System and Public Cloud systems
- Get Enterprise support with a single licensed package.
Customers don’t fret about moving to S/4HANA Cloud ERP or the benefits involved. They need deeper insights about customisation and the value they can get in the meantime. In turn, SAP introduced SAP S/4HANA STE to enable customers to adapt to the cloud. It makes the most out of the business value. Also, it can help them prepare to move to SAP S/4HANA public cloud shortly.
Why should you go for Multi-tenant hosting?
It is a standalone product like the free and premium versions of software.
Multi-tenant hosting is a specialised architecture where several companies would be sharing the same infrastructure for their business data storage. The overall infrastructure design supports the business information while keeping the data that belongs to every company secure and separate. It is similar to multiple tenants present in an apartment block. Every tenant has a unit with configurable features in their living space.
What are the top advantages of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Multi-tenant hosting?
- Every growing business can lower its cost in comparison to single-tenant solutions
- You can save a considerable amount of power and hardware
- Get seamless upgrades without much intervention
- It has certain drawbacks in terms of customisation and updates.
Moving on to single tenant or multi-tenant comes up with its challenges for businesses. Get expert guidance to make it happen effectively.
Request a demo to see how iQuantM, an SAP consulting implementation partner in Leeds helps you break the cost barrier in a multi-tenant architecture. Also, it gives you an understanding of how to run your company better.
Contact us if you require more details.
Do you require more insights on RISE with SAP? Register for our latest webinar by clicking the link here.
How much does SAP S/4HANA Cloud cost?
SAP S/4HANA cloud costs nearly $165.00. A single pricing plan is offered for every user.
Is SAP s/4hana Cloud-based?
Yes, SAP HANA is cloud-based. It also contributes to immense levels of connectivity and other mesmerising features. Additionally, S/4HANA Cloud offers more flexibility.